MODEL OF NOVICE MASTER’S REPORT FOR FIRST PROFESSION (cf. CIC 652, 653 §2)
REPORT on the fitness of the novice,
for his first profession,
given by the Novice master,
on the ……… day of ……..
1. Physical and mental health. Possible impediments.
2. Degree of maturity achieved in order to live the commitments of the religious life.
3. Character for the religious life, especially for community life.
4. Most outstanding qualities.
5. Assimilation of the Claretian life.
Participation and active collaboration.
Capacity for renunciation and detachment from other values not in conformity with the Claretian project.
6. Claretian apostolic spirituality:
Life of personal and community prayer. Sacramental life.
Service of the Word.
Love for and fidelity to the Church.
Apostolic thrust. Availability.
Capacity for work.
7. Living of the religious vows: poverty, chastity and obedience.
8. Studies. Capacity and progress. Knowledge of the reality of the Congregation.
9. Possible future in the Congregation and in the Church.
10. Other indications and suggestions.
11. Final evaluative judgment.